The SC Cancer Alliance is a collaborative of multi-disciplinary members building and implementing the South Carolina Cancer Plan. Members represent cancer stakeholders from across the state, including the medical and public health community, academic institutions, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, community groups and committed individuals.
Membership benefits include:
- Public recognition and professional credibility of helping shape South Carolina’s cancer priorities
- Access to continuing clinical education for healthcare professionals
- Access to cancer-related events that benefit everyone
- Access to clinical cancer reports and trends
- Cancer program and prevention funding opportunities
- Educational resources surrounding cancer prevention, early detection and treatment
- Quarterly newsletter reporting on the broad scope of cancer control activities in South Carolina
Become a Member
There are two ways to become a member of the Alliance: join a volunteer group to work on one of the eight areas within the cancer plan or make a donation.
I’d like to join a volunteer group and work on the SC Cancer Plan.
I’d like to make a donation.
Join the Alliance today, and together we can change the face of cancer in South Carolina.