Lowcountry Cancer Survivor Workshop
September 26, 2017
The Patient Workshop is open to the public and designed to educate newly diagnosed or current cancer patients and their caregivers.
• Understanding your treatment plan
• Spirituality and other coping skills
• Nutrition/physical activity
• Sexuality/fertility issues
• Understanding the role of your
• Patient resource showcase
• Celebrating life
To view the event flyer, click here.
To view the agenda, click here.
To register for the workshop, click here.